Friday 6 July 2012

Cinamon Family Shoot - UK

Michelle and I met the year after we matriculated and the rest one can say is history.  It has been such a huge blessing to have known Michelle the last 16 going on 17 years and to call her my friend.  Michelle has been living in the UK for numerous years, and I do miss her loads, but the times when we do get to see each other, its like time has stood still and we just carry on where we left off last...  This time I got to see a "double" dose of her, which was awesome.  She was out in South Africa for 2 months on Maternity leave just before we left for the UK and then I got to see her again just after in the UK when we were visiting.  I had the amazing opportunity of shooting their gorgeous family.  Your family is so photogenic.  Thanks Mich and Jase, was awesome to kuier with you guys and hope to see you guys again soon.
































  





No comments:

Post a Comment