Friday 7 October 2011

Poppet our Neighbours Cat!

Let me introduce you to Poppet, our neighbours cat..... Poppet is probably the most well behaved cat I know.... and probably the most easiest cat to photograph.  She on the odd occassion comes into our flat to say hi if we have our front door open and her favourite room to go to is Savannah's room.  She normally heads straight there.  When I came home yesterday Poppet was sitting on our stair wall.  When I saw this I thought wow what a perfect model. So I went inside and fetched my camera.  Poppet just sat there for me and looked at me while I took photos.  if i moved around she would follow with her head to where I was, but not once moving from where she was sitting.  (actually not sure, but hope Poppet is a she.) 










No comments:

Post a Comment