Sunday 18 September 2011

Strand Beach September 2011

Strand Beach on a beautiful Saturday Afternoon.  Everytime we go for a walk on the beach, there is always something to capture, this time I had my camera with me.  I think if I had to take my camera every time we go, I would get different photos of the beach everytime. its amazing how weather, clouds, people etc can make a huge difference to the same setting...... each and every time.....

Dev and Sav taking a stroll while I was taking some photos

Classic view of the Strand Beach

He was travelling quite low here, almost touching the water



Loving the blue blue skies with the whispy clouds




2 comments:

  1. Amazing as always Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy Janse Van Rensburg19 September 2011 at 01:57

    You just know how to work a camera , you have an amazing wonderful talent , you are a story teller.
    I am your number one fan . Ron you just have a way to capture Gods wonder for all of us to admire.
    You just keep surprising us all.

    ReplyDelete